Making pizza at home is easy and fun, and much cheaper than going out to a pizzeria. Since you control the ingredients it's also healthier.
If you've never made pizza from scratch before don't worry. With just a little help it's easy to get started. You never knew how simple it could be.
Pizza Americana has complete recipes for dough, sauce and toppings. Everything you need to make great, tasty pizza at home is right here... except the ingredients of course.
Because Pizza Americana is always on your iPhone you've got the recipes (and list of ingredients for shopping) with you wherever you go. No Internet connection required.
A built-in kitchen timer is included for your convenience.
* Hawaiian Pizza (step-by-step)
* Barbeque Chicken Pizza (step-by-step)
* Teriyaki Chicken Pizza (step-by-step)
* California Style Vegetable
* Tex-Mex Pizza
* Cheese Calzone
* Chicago Style Pizza
* Pesto Pizza
* Roasted Garlic and Peppers Pizza
* Seafood Pizza (step-by-step)
* Sicilian Pizza
* Taco Pizza
* Thin Crust Dough (step-by-step)
* Perfect Pizza Dough (step-by-step)
* Overnight Dough (step-by-step)
* Pizzaioli Dough (step-by-step)
* Cornmeal Pizza Crust
* New York Style Dough
* Sicilian Dough
* Whole Wheat Dough
* Zucchini Dough
* Red Pizza Sauce (step-by-step)
* California Oil Sauce (step-by-step)
* Uncooked Pizza Sauce
* Garlic Oil Sauce
* Southwestern Oil Sauce
Note to iPod 1st Generation users: Because your device doesn't have built-in speakers the timer alarm will be audible only through headphones.